Everyone knows Gruyère for its cheese, chocolate and castel. But the Gruyère region also has some incredible landscapes, views and peeks. Pamper yourself and discover our beautiful region the easy way with the “passport of la Gruyère”. Spend one or two nights discovering our region. The passport is available all year round.
- Adults from CHF 125
- Children (0-5 years): free in parent’s room
- Children (6-10 years): half price in parent’s room
- 1 Welcome drink
- 1 typical breakfast
- 1 Fondue night (from 2 nights)
- 1 Pass with free touristic visits, value: CHF 150.- (2 vouchers of your choice: Gruyères Castle, La Gruyère Museum, HR Giger Museum, Musée de Charmey, Tibet Museum. 2 vouchers of your choice: cheese diaries, Maison Cailler. Discounts for mountain cablecars and some sport activities)
- Frimobil public transport pass during your stay
Reservations can be made at the tourist office in La Gruyère.