The regional natur parl and the tourist offices of Charmey, Château-d’Oex and Gstaad work together to bring you a wo day e-bike tour thorugh the old county of Gruyère. The itinerary lets you discover the villages and places of the prealps and the park:
- the Gastlosen mountains and the vilage of Jaun
- the Bains de la Gruyère in Charmey
- the Maison Cailler in Broc
- the castle of Gruyères
- the villages Intyamon, Grandvillard and Lessoc
- the “Grand Chalet” and the chapel of Balthus in Rossinière
- the Espace Ballon museum and the chessefactory “Le Chalet”
- the riverlands “Ramaclé” and the natural reserve “de la Pierreuse”
- the village of Rougemont
- the village of Saanen
The whole tour is about 85km and takes mostly small biking trails or streets with little traffic. It is possible to start the trail in different places. Some passage of the itinerary can be done with public transport.
Information and reservation at the participating tourist informations.