Two itineraries from the summit of Vounetz provide an exciting descent to Charmey on these big-wheeled off-road scooters, breath-taking views included!
The trotti’bikes can be rented at the cable car station in Charmey. During the descent along the mountain paths, there could be sections where you need to push the bike. This allows you to enjoy the view of the Moléson, la Berra or La Valsainte along the way down to Charmey, via one of the two different routes.
|until August 27, 2017||Daily||10:00-17:45|
|From September 02 to September 10, 2017||Weekends and public holidays||10:00-17:45|
Trotti’bike rental: CHF 20
(The rental price does not include the ride in the cable car. For all ascents in the cable car, the normal ticket prices of the cable car apply.)
Kids must be 8 years or older.
Groups are admitted during on weekdays only, advanced booking is required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A helmet must be worn at all times.
2. You are responsable for your trottibike.
3. Be careful with your speed and pay attention to other vehicules and hikers.
4. Don’t cross fields or private property.
5. The rental time is 2 hours. If you exceed this time, you may pay an additional charge.
6. The trottibike should be returned by 17:30. Last rental is at 15:30.
7. Charmey Les Dents-Vertes in Gruyère SA and the owners of the mountain pastures decline all responsibility in case of accident. The terms and conditions of the rental contract are the reference for all adjudications.
8. You must tell the staff if the trottibike is broken when you return it, or if you see damage on the descent routes, to prevent possible harm to future users.