Two itineraries from the summit of Vounetz provide an exciting descent to Charmey on these big-wheeled off-road scooters, breath-taking views included!
The trottibikes can be rented at the cable car station in Charmey. During the descent along the mountain paths, there could be sections where you need to push the bike. This allows you to enjoy the view of the Moléson, la Berra or La Valsainte along the way down to Charmey, via one of the two different routes.
Opening hours :
|From 27 May to 2 July 2017||Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays||10:00AM
|From 8 July to 27 August 2017||Every day||10:00AM
|From 2 September to 1 October 2017||Saturday, Sunday and public holidays||10:00AM
|From 1 October to 8 October 2017||Saturday and Sunday||10:00AM
Rental of trottibike and cable car to the summit (minimum age 8 years)
|Adult (+25 years old)||CHF 30.00||CHF 20.00|
|Student (17 à 24 years old)||CHF 25.00||CHF 15.00|
|Kids (8 à 16 years old)||CHF 15.00||CHF 10.00|
|Group (dès 10 personnes)||10% de réduction||10% de réduction|
Rental only, without cable car to the summit*
|Adult (25+ years old)||CHF 20.00|
|Student (17 – 24 years old)||CHF 15.00|
|Junior (8 – 16 years old)||CHF 10.00|
* Customers who rent the trottibike at the start of the cable car have priority
Groups are admitted during the week only, and advance booking is required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A helmet must be worn at all times.
2. You are responsable for your trottibike.
3. Be careful with your speed and pay attention to other vehicules and hikers.
4. Don’t cross fields or private property.
5. The rental time is 2 hours. If you exceed this time, you may pay an additional charge.
6. The trottibike should be returned by 17:30. Last rental is at 15:30.
7. Charmey Les Dents-Vertes in Gruyère SA and the owners of the mountain pastures decline all responsibility in case of accident. The terms and conditions of the rental contract are the reference for all adjudications.
8. You must tell the staff if the trottibike is broken when you return it, or if you see damage on the descent routes, to prevent possible harm to future users.